Well, so far my recovery from my minor surgery has been according to schedule; biopsies have confirmed that I will probably die of an automobile accident before I die of cancer -- cardiology is also favorable of a long natural life. Mother's fear is that
I will crash into the Caribbean or the Rain Forest before the auto accident.
I have made my reservations for departure from SeaTac on 22 February for Huntsville. Bob and I will be flying out of Huntsville the next day bound for Brazil and points in between. This will be a leisurely trip south, Bob assures me, with a half hour to look for/at Angel Falls if the clouds are favorable. I found the coordinates on Wikipedia and they verified the ones Bob had. Photos of the Falls and/or other interesting things will appear on this site as soon as we get to Ribierao Preto, if I can figure out how to use Adelaide's Portuguese-speaking PC, that is.
Reservations for the return flight from Huntsville to Seattle are for 31 March. Bob and I will be flying north out of Brazil on a not-so-relaxed schedule, as he has to be in San Francisco in early April for a Physics conference.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Plans and Reservations for Trip to Brazil
Labels:
Adventure Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This looks like a great idea: posting your travel schedule so we can all see when and where you are. I hope you will come back and revise your blog posting if your plans change.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the admonition about keeping my plans up to date. I promise. All I have to do now is figure out how to get into my blog from Brazil and post things as I go along.
ReplyDelete