Monday, January 29, 2007

Getting Photograph of the Author

I downloaded a program (HELLO and PICASSO) that was supposed to make posting photographs to the BLOG easy, but it sure doesn't look easy to me! Actually, I had no problem before posting a photo along with a text post; but can I get a photograph to go into my profile? NO!!!

I think I'm going to go to bed and worry this problem tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. If you have Picasa2, you simply select a picture and click the "Blog This" button at the bottom and it walks you through connecting to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picasso seems to insist that I use the associated HELLO program which appears useful for giving certain people (or everybody) access to my photo files, but I can't find anything in Picasso or Hello that allows me to a send my photo to my blogsite, specifically to my Profile!

    Grumpy, (really!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have UNinstalled Picasso and reDOWNLOADED and installed it, let it index all my photos, but I still can't get it to publish my chosen picture to my blog.

    I get an error "field must not be blank", when I don't have any blank fields. And then Picasso says it can't complete my "BlogIt" command. I go to cancel Picasso and it acts like I ought not to be sure this is the thing to do!

    I don't think I like Blogspot or Picasso so far!

    ReplyDelete