Friday, April 25, 2014

Great Grandchildren! Great Grandchildren!! Great Grandchildren!!!

25 April 2014; Maryland USA --
After seeing Uncle Bob off, we drove across the Potomac into MD to meet the three Great Grandchildren who live "over there". Here they are: Dalton (151/2), Jordyn (17), and James (131/2). As you can see, both of the boys are tall and Jordyn is beautiful. [The Old Man in the middle needs no introduction to regular readers of this BLOG.

Jordyn had to work this day so we did not get to visit with her. We (their Grandparents and me] took the boys to a Red Robin where we "pigged out" on the tasty selections available at this venue. I had a "Black and Bleu" burger -- it had mushrooms, sauteed onions and Blue Cheese packed in with the hamburger. [I overate!!] The boys had several "refills" of fries -- [I doubt that they were filled!]

Howard, who had just purchased a new Hyundai that afternoon, joined us at the Red Robin. The next day (26 April) was Howard's birthday, so I got the Waitstaff at Red Robin to sing him their patented birthday jingle. Howard's wife, Patricia also joined us, with her first ride in Howard's new car.



No comments:

Post a Comment