This is my first posting on my primal BLOG; I am hoping that by this means I may be able to show the fantastic world, comprised of (ed: delete "my", replace with "Mother's and my") Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren, as well as my surviving siblings, Bob and Hazel, some thoughts and some photographs of what makes my life worthwhile.
Welcome to all who come here; I invite your comments and suggestions.
Love, Grumpy (aka, Ward, Dad, Grandpa and/or Great Grandpa Z)
Welcome to all who come here; I invite your comments and suggestions.
Love, Grumpy (aka, Ward, Dad, Grandpa and/or Great Grandpa Z)

Way to go! Welcome to the blogisphere.
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Didn't like Pie Free Days eh?
ReplyDeleteAu Contrare!! It may be a well-kept secret, but I just happen to love a certain someone's Lemon Meringue Pie.
ReplyDeletePromise you won't tell?
Well, Grumpy got his comeuppance: Grumpy's wife was chagrinned when she read this post; she very firmly reminded me that my use of the phrase "my Children, ... (etc)" is incorrect: to quote her exact words, "It takes two to have children ..."
ReplyDeleteI remember that, indeed it does and I hereby acknowledge that I erred in my original wording and will now correct it to reflect accurate wording.
With apologies, Grumpy