Monday, May 31, 2010

Ramiro Turns Fifteen!! -- Before and After Pictures!!

Birthday Day, May 31st 2010 --
Our local teenage hero awakened this morning to the traditional Breakfast in Bed, served by the Grand Mother. Pancakes, smothered with cinnamon sugar, topped by eggs over easy with Boysenberry syrup garnisheed all over. The candle is the only unusual part of this dish -- a special touch just for his birthday.


For awhile he resisted the demands to "WAKE UP!!"

But, as the aroma of the freshly cooked pancakes and eggs (his favorite breakfast) drifted past his nose, he "came to" -- sort of.


The evening before, his Grandpa had requested a "BEFORE" photo (when he was still fourteen). But Ramiro declined saying, "I'll look the same!" So Grumpy had to substitute the enclosed photo as the "BEFORE" picture instead. I'm sure Ramiro will be happy with his Grandpa's selection. This is Ramiro before he was fifteen.

"First things first", is always the mantra of the teenager. So eating breakfast was out-prioritized by the urge to examine the cards and gifts that awaited on his  breakfast tray.
A pair of shorts and two purple "South Pole" T-shirts were found in addition to a surprise that fell out of one of the cards.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to a very special nephew! I still remember seeing you as a sweet newborn in the hospital. I have the picture to prove how cute you were then. You haven't changed, either. May God bless and keep you in his care today and always.

    ReplyDelete