Monday, October 25, 2010

The Colors of Autumn

Grumpy's Castle; On a Rainy, Windy Monday --
Grumpy took special note of the beauty of the leaves turning red and yellow and orange and purplish-brown and ...
All this surged up in his artistic heart and inspired the following "poor man's poetry":

Your comments are enthusiastically welcomed. Grr-rr!!



2 comments:

  1. I have waited nearly a week to see if anyone else was brave enough to comment on your "poem" about Autumn. With the Grr-rr after your invitation, it isn't surprising that no one dared say anything. However, I feel that there is always something redeeming in every situation, so I will tell you that a picture says a thousand words and since you provided beautiful pictures, you probably didn't need to say anything more. I love you, GrumpyDad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Since you addressed me as "GrumpyDad", you are obviously one of my (disrespectful) children. However, as such I am surprised that you are the only one who overlooked the "Grr-rr" and responded! After all, the Z-gene generally ignores all attempts by others to intimidate someone from expressing their most ardent thoughts.

    Thanks for the thumbs-up on the Photos. The scenes inspired me to poetic thoughts; sorry that the results ("poetry") didn't come out as well as the photos. Oh well, the idea anyway was to have an excuse (vehicle) by which to share the pictures!

    ReplyDelete